Friday, December 4, 2015

BIG ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey guys, so today's post is short because I have an announcement: I've moved my blog to another Wordpress! Maybe you noticed on the last post's pictures that they all said "Wordpress" where you thought blogger should have gone but nope, that was just me being super excited and ready to make the move. I know it all probably doesn't sound like a big deal but in terms of organization and ease of navigation, I think it'll change a lot for you as the reader. From here on out, all my posts will be posted over there so if you are subscribed here please go ahead and change your subscription to my new website (sorry for any inconvenience but I hope you feel like its worth it).


Now get over there you crazy kids and have a look around: 


TrekkieChick.wordpress.com

No comments:

Post a Comment