November theme = geeky:
- Armada by Ernest Cline - Already started reading this book this morning and I already love it. All the geeky references make my heart happy, I'm really enjoying the writing style, and it takes place in the same city that I currently live.
- I am Spock by Leonard Nimoy
- Ready Player One by Ernst Cline
- Fangirl by Rainbow Rowell
- Fangirl's Guide to the Galaxy by Sam Maggs
- Star Wars: A Long Time Ago vol.2-5
- Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic vol. 2-3
- You're Never Weird on the Internet by Felicia Day
- Magonia by Maria Dahvana Headley (for #TheReadingRebels Goodreads book club)
- Illuminae by Amie Kaufman (for #WeTheBookDragons Goodreads book club)
- Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy by Douglas Adams
- Just a Geek: Unflichingly Honest Tales of the Search for Life, Love, and FulFillment Beyond the Starship Enterprise by Wil Wheaton
- Cryptonomicon by Neal Stephenson
- Mr. Penumbra's 24-Hour Bookstore by Robin Sloan
- Geektastic: Stories from the Nerd Herd
- Bridget Jones Diary (okay mom, I'm officially going to watch it... tomorrow)
- Finish watching The Guild
- Finish watching X-Files
- Catch up on Supernatural
- Catch up on Once Upon A Time
- Finish Christmas quilt
- Finish final swaps (Tolkien, Star Wars, and Mermaid)
- Turkey placemats
- Christmas presents!!
- Sweater for me
- Zelda 3DS case for J
- Start T-shirt quilt
- 3/4 finish of crochet storm trooper blanket
- cut pieces for norway quilt
Wedding to do:
- Complete boxes and officially ask Maid of Honor & Bridesmaids
- Book photographer and engagement shoot
- Make final payment on Engagement ring. Here's a picture from when we gave the final okay to the carving (we had it completely custom made). Don't worry, the red is just the carving wax (its super fragile so I couldn't place the ring past my knuckle; my finger isn't that short) but those stones are all mine and the final ring will be in rose gold.
- Complete Wedding website
- Research Florists/ alternative flower ideas
- Research videographers (any friends out there really good with shooting simple video so we can relive our happy day?)
- Research caterer's/ alternative ideas (maybe potluck? maybe make it ourselves?)
- Check out my wedding pinterest board if you're curious about what we're planning
Misc. to do:
- Weekend (3 day period) unplugged
- Thanksgiving tradition
- Schedule dr appointment
- Get first paycheck!!
- Book rental car and hotel stops for Holiday road trip (check out how last year's went here)!
- Find someone to cat-sit our furry family members
Lots to do but I'm looking forward to it all. I'll let you know how successful I am with everything :) Remember Monday = crafty update, Wednesday = book update, and Friday = everything/anything else. It's going to be a great month and I can't wait to share it with you all.
As always, you can follow me on Instagram @trekkiechick29 or Pinterest @TrekkerChick29 or Twitter @AimeXAime and check out my newly opened etsy shop. Until next time my lovely readers, live long, work off your candy hangover with some carrots and celery, and prosper!